Today I was ready to buzz off all of Caedmons' sun kissd locks left from last summer, and he stongly objected. Last night was crazy hair night at AWANA and a few of the boys had mohawks, so of course Caesmon wanted one. So first I cut him rather bad mohawk (I supose it would be helpful if I could draw a straight line, let alone cut one). Then after a few hours I washed his hair in the sink and then finished the buzz job. So for about 3 hours he got to enjoy gel and cool hair. Here are the pictures.
1 comment:
I like it!! Too bad his mean ole mom made him cut it :) I asked Jeff if he would let Nate have a mohawk and he said NO...so I guess we will have to let him live through his cousin. We did have some friends in IN who let their kid dye his hair blue for the summer!! I thought that was crazy!
Post a Comment